When users visit the Site, Wear The House do not generally collect personal data from them, with the exception of ‘browsing data’. The Technological platform through which the Site is made available to users automatically records some browsing data (the transmission of which is implicit in the use of internet access provider, the site of origin, pages visited, data and duration of the visit, etc. Such information’s allows users to access the Site and use certain services and may be aggregated and used anonymously for statistical purposes and to verify that the Site is functioning properly.
PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING
Wear The House process users, data for the following purposes:
- MANAGEMENT OF BROWSING ON THE SITE
- MANAGEMENT OF SITE SECURIITY
- COMPLIANCE WITH LEGAL AND REGULATORY OBLIGATIONS;
- EXERCISE OF RIGHTS IN JUDICIAL PROCEEDINGS.
Wear The House users data for the following purposes:
- MANAGEMENT OF SALES AND TRANSACTIONS
- PERFORMED IN THE CONTEXT OF THE LA DOUBLEJ ONLINE STORE;
- MANAGEMENT OF ORDERS;
- SALE AND DELIVERY OF PRODICTS;
- MANAGEMENT OF RETURNS AND GUARANTEES, AND OTHER ACTIVIES NECESSARY FOR THE SALE OF PRODUCTS VIA THE WEAR THE HOUSE ONLINE STORE.
If you do not provide this information to us, we may not be able to contact you and/or resolve your queries effectively.
NATURE OF THE PROVISION OF DATA
With the exception of browsing data (which is automatically collected by the system), the transmission of data by users for the aforementioned purposes is optional. Failure to transmit data to complete purchases will not affect your ability to access the site, however it will be impossible to purchase products.
We use your personal information for a variety of reasons. We rely on different legal grounds to process your personal information, depending on the purposes of our use and risks to your privacy. You will only receive unsolicited marketing communications from us if you have consented and can opt-out of receiving them at any time. We do not share your personal information with companies that would send their marketing to you.
We use your personal information in the following ways:
- WHERE YOU HAVE PROVIDED CONSENT
- We may use and process your personal information where you have consented for us to do so for the following purposes:
- To contact you via email (as you have indicated) with marketing information about our products, exciting product launches, events, promotions and general marketing communications.
- To supply e-newsletters, brochures, marketing or other material you have specifically requested from us.
You may withdraw your consent for us to use your information in any of these ways at any time.
- WHERE REQUIRED TO COMPLY WITH OUR LEGAL OBLIGATIONS
- We will use your personal information to comply with our legal obligation to keep a record relating to the rights you exercise in connection with our processing of your personal information.
- WHERE PROCESSING IS NECESSARY FOR US TO PURSUE A LEGITIMATE INTEREST
We may use and process your personal information where it is necessary for us to pursue our legitimate interests as a business for the following purposes:
- To enhance and improve your visitor experience.
- In some cases, we may use automated methods to analyze, combine and evaluate information that you have provided to us. We collect and analyze this information in this way so that we can deliver the most appropriate customer experience to you by tailoring and making relevant all our service and communications.
Processing necessary for us to support customers and users with sales and other enquiries.
- To correspond and communicate with you in connection with the services we offer;
- To train and monitor our staff and to identify ways of improving their handling and your customer service experience.
Processing necessary for us to operate the administrative and technical aspects of our business efficiently and effectively.
- To administer the Site and for our internal operations, including troubleshooting, testing and statistical reporting purposes;
- For the prevention of fraud and other criminal activities;
- To verify the accuracy of information we hold about you and create a better understanding of you as an account holder or visitor;
- For network and information against loss or damage, theft or unauthorized access;
- For general administration including managing your queries, complaints, or claims to send service messages and to provide you with important information about our business.
- WHERE NECESSARY FOR THE PERFORMANCE OF OUR CONTRACT
We will use your personal information where this is necessary for us to perform our contract with you or to carry out any pre-contract steps you’ve asked us to so that you can enter into that contract, for the following purposes;
- To process and deliver your order
- To process your payment card or bank details when taking payment for your orders or when providing a refund;
- To run our competitions and promotions that you enter from time to time and to distribute prizes
- MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS
As described above, if we specifically request your permission to send (or you specifically ask us to send) you newsletters, marketing material or to notify you of special events, offers, promotions, competitions or new products and services by email, we rely on your consent to do so. If you do not wish to receive email communications from us, please inform us by using the unsubscribe link inside the email, or by sending an email to email@example.com or using your email settings.
- DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION BY US
We only disclose your personal information outside our business in limited circumstances. If we do, we will put in place a contract that requires recipients to protect your personal information, unless we are legally required to share that information.
We may disclose your information to our third party service providers, agents and subcontractors (Suppliers) for the purposes of providing services to us or directly to you on our behalf, including the operation and maintenance of our site, Apps and social media pages. Our suppliers can be categorized as follows;
- Banks payment processors and financial services providers
- Cloud software system providers, allowing us to protect data.
- Delivery and mailing services providers- WORLDWIDE DHL
- Website and data analytics platform providers- WORLDWIDE- Mailchimp and Google Analytics
- Website and App developers WORLDWIDE
- Web hosting services providers
When we use suppliers, we only disclose to them any personal information that is necessary for them to provide their services and only where we have a contract in place that requires them to keep your information secure and not to use it for other than in accordance to specific instructions.
We may disclose the personal information to other third parties as follows;
- Any third party who is restructuring, selling or acquiring some or all of our business or assets or otherwise in the event of a merger, re-organization or similar event
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your information in order to comply with any legal or regulatory obligation or request, including by police, courts, tribunals or regulators.
- SECURITY AND LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
We take the security of your personal information seriously and use a variety of measures based on good industry practice to make this happen. Not all transmissions over the internet and to the Site may not be totally secure, so please take extra caution. When accessing links to other websites, their privacy policies may not match ours.
- THE PERIODS OF TIME WHICH WE HOLD ONTO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will not hold your personal information in an identifiable format for any longer than is necessary for the purposes of which we collected it. The periods for which we hold your personal information will depend on the type of personal information and whether you are a user of the subscription services we provide to a subscribing client or of a prospective/trailing client, or a visitor to the Wear The House Site. These periods also apply when we are sharing your information with our third-party suppliers as explained above.
We retain your personal information for the following periods;
PAYMENT CARD INFORMATION-
INFO GIVEN VIA COMPETITION ENTRIES
OPTIONS/OTHER INFO GIVEN VIA CUSTOMER SURVEYS
DETAILS OF YOUR ORDER
INFORMATION INCLUDING ANY CORRESPONDENCE TO WEAR THE HOUSE SITES, CUSTOMER CARE, APPS AND SOCIAL MEDIA PAGES
LOCATION AND FREQUENCY OF YOUR VISITS
SOCIAL MEDIA HANDLES
DETAILS REGARDING WHEN YOU HAVE CONSENTED TO RECEIVING MARKETING FORM US
NAME, EMAIL ADDRESS, TELEPHONE NUMBER, POSTAL ADDRESS, DATE OF BIRTH, YOUR MARKETING PREFERENCES
- YOUR PERSONAL INFOMRATION RIGHTS
You have a number of rights in relation to your personal information under data protection law. In relation to certain rights, we may ask you for information to verify your identity and, where applicable, to help us to search for your personal information. Except in rare cases, we will respond to you within 30 days after we have received this information or, where no such information is required, after we have received full details of your request.
You have the following rights below;
- To be informed about the processing of your personal information (this is what this statement sets out to do)
- To have your personal information corrected if it is inaccurate and to have incomplete personal information completed.
- The accuracy of your information is important to us and we are working on ways to make it easier for you to review and correct the information that we hold about you.
Please check this page regularly for changes to the policy. We will notify you of changes via your account and/or by email (if we hold a valid email address for you.)
We may review this policy from time to time and any changes will be notified to you by posting an updated version on this Site and/or by contacting you by email or via your account. Any changes will take effect 7 days after we post the modified terms on our website.